as pretty as David, as robotic and numb as Victoria

Friday, June 29, 2007

We'll Live Like Kings! Damn Hell Ass Kings!*

I am obsessed with The Simpsons, and their movie is finally coming out, and I'm so excited, I'm so exited, I'm so scared. I've been watching this show since I was five years old. I remember watching The Tracy Ullman Show while playing with my My Little Pony army on the carpeting in my mom's bedroom... and then when The Simpsons shorts came on, I'd scream, "It's the cartooooon!" and I'd watch, enamored. Not much has changed today. I still watch it (and love it [and quote it incessatntly]). I won't even buy into that claim that it's not as good as it used to be, blah blah blah. It's still fantastic and provides belly laughs where most other shows provide a few chuckles at best. I don't want to live in a world where The Simpsons isn't on the air.

My goal in life is to become a Simpsons character. Unfortunately I think flying to the moon would be a more possible feat. Make Your Own Simpsons Avatar here! Look what I came up with:


what I would look like if I overblowdryed my hair


Then again, why have a computer Simpsonize me when I can just do it myself?


my skin is less yellow in person


I'm one of those people that would rather make it myself than purchase it. Growing up, I couldn't find a giant Rent poster, so I made one myself:


I don't own emotion, I paint


It's fun to have the talent to be able to create things with the power of my magical hands (and some acrylic paint). I doodled a Porshe in my notebook, I'm still waiting for it to come to life.

*obscure Simpsons reference... told you I'm obsessed. (Anyone name that episode?)

No comments: