as pretty as David, as robotic and numb as Victoria

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Not So Good Luck Chuck

Remember this awesome poster?


Best places for a beej - bathroom stalls, under the table at a fancy restaurant, and movie posters


Well, it has a non-awesome brother.



Okay, I won't lie. I find Dane Cook attractive. Maybe this is because I have yet to see him do stand-up comedy - live, on TV, on a DVD, in a movie, on SNL - I've never actually seen him do anything related to comedy. (Then how come I know he exists and that he's famous at all? Oh, the conundrums of living in a civilization with pop-culture.)

But regardless, Dane Cook with tight abs on a movie poster = good.

And Jessica Alba, more than usual, looks-wise = good.

Horrible photoshopping + recreating an iconic John Lennon/Yoko Ono Rolling Stone cover for your movie that remains ambivilent about what it's even really about = not so good.

But seriously! Are they floating on a cloud? Is that supposed to be a giant California King sized bed with white satin sheets? Are they making snow angels? I'm so horribly confused it's almost a distraction from Jessica Alba's crazy head that looks misplaced.