as pretty as David, as robotic and numb as Victoria

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Nicole Richie Eats Peanut; World Thinks She's Pregnant


Don't look at me! I'm not responsible for Good Morning Revival!


I for one hope she's not. No one should be brought into a world where they are forced to listen to Good Charlotte's music.


blarg.


In other ridiculous celeb-baby news: Hey, look guys! Christina Aguilera is obviously pregnant.



What? You don't see it? Of course you don't see it! Her hands are in front of her stomach, masking her pregnancy! IT'S GENIUS!

But she simply can't hold her hands in front of her forever. Soon enough she'll put her arms down at her sides and her portruding belly will just POP out for the world to see! Wait for it, wait for it... NOW!



Uh huh... see how GIANT she is? How MASSIVE her stomach is? And how about this one of Katie Holmes, whose also rumored (ha! like any of this isn't absolute fact) to be pregnant:



Get it?? Okay, ignore the fact that she's a fucking stick. She's wearing a Black One Piece Swimsuit. With a BELT. Need I say more?

All I have to say is, if that's what being pregnant makes you look like, that I need to get knocked up with quintuplets, cause I want a fucking body like that.

No comments: