as pretty as David, as robotic and numb as Victoria

Monday, July 30, 2007

It's Not TV, It's HBO..... Actually, On Second Inspection, These Are Loafers

Don't you love a blog post that begins with a random Simpsons quote thrown into the subject heading for no reason whatsoever? I do! Ah, it's gonna be a good day.

Well, it's that time of the month again. No, I'm not talking about my menstrual cycle. That would be weird to blog about.

No, no. It's Click On This Link And Read My Monthly Column in INsite Boston!!! Yaaaay!

Fall TV Preview

If you don't, Lindsay Lohan will be sent to rehab in Iraq. And you wouldn't want this innocent little starlet to get a piece of shrapnel embedded into her skin while she's trying to detox, would you? Would you??


peace in the middle east or whatevs, lolz!!1!


**yes i did this photoshop (for work... but I probably would have made it eventually anyway of my own accord)


**Did you miss my previous columns? Well, click away!

June 2007

May 2007

No comments: