as pretty as David, as robotic and numb as Victoria

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Quote of the Day











"Riding in this car with you guys is like watching Billy Elliot on repeat."

-me, to my three male co-workers whose maturity levels combined would not be tall enough to ride any rollercoaster at any legitimate travelling carnival. I meant to say Billy Madison, but since working here with them, my intelligence has dramatically dropped so low that I mistook an idiotic Adam Sandler vehicle with the movie about a teenage boy who dreams of joining the ballet.

Upon hearing this, all three jumped out of the car and began to twirl.

Sometimes I love working here. Now, I'm off to go play with shiny things. Oh my god, am I becoming a bumbling yokel since graduating.

Ooh, that dog has a puffy tail! Here puff! Here puff!

No comments: